Monday, October 22, 2007

Stitches East- Belated

I made a 1 1/2 hour run through the market on Sunday (October 14) . I convinced my husband to stop on the way from our home in the Philadelphia area to his parents' house in Alexandria, VA. Little did we know the Ravens would be playing at home and parking would be such a nightmare!
But I grapped some Koigu KPPM from Mannings to knit the "Chevron Scarf" from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I also bought 2 skeins of red cashmere from Hunt Valley Cashmere, part of a kit for another scarf. I picked up Addi Lace needles in the size I needed for the cashmere in case I wanted to start knitting at my in-laws. (I forgot I needed to wash the cashmere first.) I didn't even look at Webs - I hope to visit the store when I am at the Knitter's Review Retreat in a few weeks!

Sunday morning is a good time to shop at Stitches. There were very few people in the market, making it possible to see, touch, and buy everything I wanted/needed in short order without alot of frustration.

No comments: