Friday, August 22, 2008

Autumn Sunshine and Shadows Shawl

Something new to wear to school. I don't plan on going "back to school" shopping, so I scheduled some back to school knitting. A few more days and I won't see my needles again until the Christmas break.




I finished this shawl from "Knitting Lace Triangles" by Evelyn A. Clark.
The yarn is Sundara Sock Yarn in the Spiced colorway. I used one skein with about 10 grams left over. I added 3 beads to each scallop which you can see in the close up picture. The color of the yarn is darker than it appears in the pictures. It is a rusty orange.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's just gorgeous! I know you'll feel special whenever you wear it!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

Did you get my email? Sounds like you are going to be pretty busy, though.

rho said...

oh that is just incredible - you will get so much use out of it and such joy wearing it too.

It's nice to know all these talented people ;)

Marfa's Mewsings said...

Lovely Cindy,
This shawl is absolutely gorgeous, hon. Lovely knitting.
Will we see you at the retreat?
XOXO