Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Knitters Review Retreat 2009


Although my blog has been superceded by Facebook, Ravelry, Twitter, and Life, it wouldn't be a knitter's blog without mention of the Knitter's Review Retreat.

School obligations kept me from going to the retreat last year, the first one I had missed since I started attending in 2004. Being able to attend this year was especially meaningful due to all of the losses and changes 2009 has brought.

How to describe the event? Old and new friends and roommates, beautiful lace, beautiful yarn, a room stuffed with talent, yummy food (and plenty of it), mountains, and GPS! A special thanks to my roommate, Helen, who loves Mounds bars too!

3 comments:

Connie said...

That's a nice picture!

Unknown said...

It was so good to have you back - last year just didn't seem the same without you.

rho said...

wait a minute - you mean there are people who DON'T love Mounds Bars -- acck