Thursday, May 10, 2007

Recovery Operation

Just looked at my blog and saw that my last posting was in the middle of March!

That's what tax season does to me. The last five weeks before the due date, I was in the office working every day, including Sundays. The first few days after April 17 were spent taking care of all the people, animals, and things ignored during the rush. You know, little things, like saying hello to my husband, going to the grocery store, doing wash, and petting the cat and dogs.

Oh, and I also had to finish all of the coursework for my class that I hadn't the time for when I was working. (I did end up with an "A" for my efforts, though!)

There's still lots to do at the office. I have to bill everyone for the work I did, and those whose returns were extended are clamoring for them to get done soon.

It's so hard to get back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you were able to get a good night of knitting in, right? Good to see you last night!!

Anonymous said...

swing? there is a swing? I thought it was a tidal wave!

Good to see you back. I've missed your knitting thoughts. How was MDSW?