Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's a Good Day for a Nap!

Or some knitting.

The rainy weather is a perfect excuse to sit and relax before going back to work tomorrow.
I have spent the day catching up on the blogs I read and watching "Wedding Crashers". I have been icing my left hand as it hurts from the work I've been doing on the baby blanket. (The baby shower is next weekend - only 4 more rounds to go!) Do I dare try to complete another round today? Maybe if I knit something, rather than crochet, I will not be using the same (painful) muscle/joint.

3 comments:

rho said...

so did you try knitting or did you decide to give the hands a rest? Heck you have a whole week :D can we say YIKES!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a great day to knit. Are we still on for Tues? Where and what time?

Unknown said...

It always seems when you get to those last few rounds/inches that time stops dead, no matter what the clock says. Good luck finishing in time!