Saturday, January 27, 2007

Excuses, Excuses


I haven't forgotten you, really.

I am trying to adapt to life as a full time worker and a student.

I am taking one class this semester, Abnormal Psychology. Trying to stay up to date with my reading and the homework. Seventy five percent of our grade consists of a notebook covering the chapters we are to read and the notes we take in class.
Can't decide if I am being overzealous and anal about the work I plan to hand in. But, my goal IS to get an "A"!

Actually, my goal is to learn and enjoy the process of going back to school. (Similar to "process knitting.") I'm going to school because it is what I want in my life now. Not something I have to do. I have already learned new information and met many nice and interesting people.

Bad news, I have already gone off of my "Knit from your Stash Diet." Bought a box full of yarn from WEBS.

Most of it was sock yarn, which doesn't count, but I did buy enough skeins of yarn to knit a sweater. And the sock yarn has cashmere in it. I will try to get some pictures of the yarn and post them.

Now I only need to find time to KNIT!

No comments: